Unisteel delivers high-quality products. We ensure that the quality meets both our and our customer’s requirements and expectations at every stage. We do this by employing skilled and highly trained operators and modern CNC-controlled machines. We monitor and control production from start to finish.
We deliver products that meet quality-conscious market requirements, and work based on the requirements and specifications set by our customers. Our customer relationships are important to us, and we want our customers to be satisfied with the products we deliver and to come back to us again and again.
Unisteel is ISO 9001 certified. Our quality system helps to ensure that the products we deliver are high quality.
Download our certificate here ISO 9001 certificate.
- A certificate from Arbejdstilsynet (Work Environment in Denmark) for restamping 3.1 materials (AT instruction 188.8.131.52)
- A certificate from TÜV-Nord for restamping 3.1 materials (cf. ref. 121 W 113870 § 11 GSG.)
EN 102004 3.2 certification
Manufacturer’s authorised inspection representative independent of the production department. Or the buyer’s authorised inspection representative. Or inspectors appointed in accordance with official regulations.
All materials are normally certified according to EN 10204 3.1; in addition we also offer EN 102004 3.2 certification. We have contact with most classification organisations such as:
- DNV Det Norske Veritas
- LRS Lloyds Register of Shipping
- GL Germanischer Lloyd
- BV Bureau Veritas
- ABS Amercican Bureau of Shipping
- RINA Registro Italiano Navala
- NKK Nippon Kaiji Kyokai
- CCS China Classification Society
- RMRS Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
Material sampling and ultrasound tests are performed in collaboration with the Danish Technological Institute and Kiwa, or in collaboration with Force Technology and Nordic Welding Control.
When delivering sheets with a 3.2 certificate, there are various procedures and tasks that must be reviewed:
- Find sheet produced at a plant approved by the desired classification organisation .
- Get inspector from classification organisation to come and approve sheet, and stamp test piece.
- Test piece sent to Accredited Test company (we often use FORCE Technology). Here, the material is tested according to the customer’s wishes (often chemical analysis, tensile strength and breaking strength). The test is overseen by an inspector from the classification organisation.
- After testing, the inspector from the classification organisation must return and stamp the sheet/blank.
- The blank can then be put into production and cut.
- Test certificate from FORCE as well as the inspector’s report and 3.2 certificate are received and can be passed on.
- Billing is against invoice .